Why wait? Obtain your wheels & accessories now by using the easy and quick MRM online finance option to get you moving sooner!
Click on the link to submit your contact details and one of our Finance Consultants will be in touch within 2 working days.
Ideal for NDIS applicants, niche & specialised accessories, equipment purchases over $5k.
Secured and unsecured loans for any worthwhile purpose.
Below is a list of Australian National, State and Territory Equipment Subsidy Schemes that may assist you in accessing and financing medical assistive technologies and equipment.
National Equipment Schemes
The Australian Government has schemes to give you financial help for equipment. These are:
- National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS)
- My Aged Care home care packages
- Department of Veterans’ Affairs Rehabilitation Appliances Program
- Hearing Services Program
- Early intervention funding for children with disability or autism
- Workers compensation
You may also be able to get payments to help with the cost of running medical equipment at home, such as a dialysis machine or an oxygen concentrator.
State and Territory Equipment Schemes
Each state and territory have an equipment scheme. Equipment is usually loaned to you free or at low cost. These schemes are often means-tested (to see if you can pay for the service yourself or will need help).
The schemes are:
- Australian Capital Territory – Oxygen and Equipment Services
- New South Wales – Aids and Equipment Program
- Northern Territory – National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS)
- Queensland – Medical Aids Subsidy Scheme
- South Australia – Domiciliary Equipment Service
- Tasmania – TasEquip
- Victoria – Aids and Equipment Program
- Western Australia – Community Aids and Equipment Program